Thursday, April 22, 2010

Gonzo Economic Journalist: Max Keiser



I have a lot of students who are interested in economics. One of my favorite financial journalists, Max Keiser, also happens to have some great resources for students who want to learn about economics. I have included a link to one of his shows on Russia Today. It is a You Tube clip, so you may have to contend with the blocks that are created for You Tube clips. Max and his partner, Stacy have a gift for explaining economics in a succinct as well as an exceedingly entertaining fashion. You can find lots of his video clips which are great listening and thinking practice exercises for upper level students. It has been a while since I posted a link, the vacation I took was great and it even better to be back. I continue to get great feedback from students who use this site. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,what does the financial world think of max and stacey?

    ReplyDelete